Invest in Waterford today!
On May 13, 2021, we launched a fundraising campaign for the purchase and installation of a bridge to complete Waterford’s Shadow Lake Trail loop.
Help us Bridge the Gap!
We’re asking users and supporters of the Waterford trail system; that’s you, your friends and family,
as well as local businesses, to make a donation towards a new pedestrian/cycling/fishing bridge across what is known as, the “East Gap.”
The new bridge will create:
- a complete loop along the banks of Shadow Lake
- a longer trail for walking, biking and running
- scenery for our community to enjoy
- a fully accessible experience for all users of the Shadow Lake Trail
We have already collected over $22,000!
Many thanks are extended to those who have or who will give generously to this campaign. Let’s get together and do something great for our community.
About your donation
- All donations over $20.00 are tax-deductible.
- Electronic donations will issue a tax receipt at the time of the donation.
- Tax receipts for cash and cheque donations will be issued upon request.
- Waterford Trails and Ponds is a volunteer organization that maintains and makes improvements to the trail system in Waterford. Your entire donation will go directly towards this work.